Search This Blog

A girl that was 4-years-old during Ikeja Cantonment Bomb Blast in the year 2002 shares her story


Ifeoma has come out to recount her story after she luckily survived Ikeja cantonment bomb blast when she was still a baby, which many people died on 27th of January, 2002.
The event which occurred 16 years ago in Ikeja city of Lagos – The unprecedented twin bomb blast, left hundreds dead and many were injured.

 She was just 4 years old at the time she survived and as at 2002, her photograph made it to the covers of several national newspapers in Nigeria.



 

 

She wrote:
“The past is but a story told!! and the future has been written in GOLD. Today mark’s 19 years I escaped death !! It would have been too young to die, But God changed my story (27/1/2002) during the bomb blast that happened in Ikeja cantonment when I was just 4 years old. that took the lives of millions of souls including that of my kid brother, and left me the only surviving child among all those that were drowned on that day at the Canal .. so many lives were lost, properties on that day.
But here I am today thanking God for he has preserved me because he knows he has a greater plan for me, which I haven’t fulfilled in earth. RIP to those souls that were lost including that of my brother may God console them (even tho the government fulfill Their promises may God still touch their heart for them to remember us and fulfill their promises).The past is but a story told!! and the future has been written in GOLD
Today mark’s 19 years I escaped death !! It would have been too young to die, But God changed my story (27/1/2002) during the bomb blast that happened in Ikeja cantonment, when I was just 4 years old. that took the lives of millions of souls including that of my kid brother, and left me the only surviving child among all those that were drowned on that day at the Canal .. so many lives were lost, properties on that day.
But here I am today thanking God for he has preserved me, because he knows he has a grater plan for me,which I haven’t fulfilled in earth..
RIP to those souls that were lost including that of my brother may God console them (even tho the government fulfill Their promises may God still touch their heart for them to remember us and fulfill their promises)January 27 2002″

 Ify is now a beautiful and gorgeous lady.....scroll down for amazing pictures


 

Previous
Next Post »
Copyright © 2018 GURUZKING All Right Reserved
GURUZKING Templates Created by micolino Powered by Guruzking Official