Search This Blog

Paul Okoye shares adorable photos of his twin daughter on his Instagram Page (Photos)

Nigerian Musician, Paul Okoye known as Rudeboy just shared some adorable photos of his twin daughter Nadia on his Instagram page
He wrote:
#lookingfortrouble  the First Lady in my life right now #Nadia madam go soon vex  lol See more pictures below;


It can be recalled that the delighted father of three shared some super cute photos on his Instagram page sometimes back as they when they turned 6 months old and wrote;
Nathan and Nadia at their 6 month photo shoot, and of course big brother Andre joined in. Thanks @capturedbyadesuwa you are Amazing!! #endorsementsloading#twins #halfbirthday #6months#Bigbrother
His wife, Anita also disclosed that she survived four miscarriages before giving birth to her twins.
She wrote:
“Who would have thought after 4 miscarriages, I’d be dancing and singing and dedicating TWINS to God almighty!! This God is too good o!!!
“God has really turned my mourning into dancing again and has lifted my sorrows. I am so grateful to God, my family, and friends for standing by me through it all, for remembering me in their prayers, for every ounce of support…God bless every single one of you!!




 
Previous
Next Post »
Copyright © 2018 GURUZKING All Right Reserved
GURUZKING Templates Created by micolino Powered by Guruzking Official